Arizona Injury Lawyers – Client Results
We have obtained a number of settlement and jury verdicts in excess of one million dollars, including a $57 million verdict against a major vehicle manufacturer in a products liability case involving a defective automobile seat.
Belief in Our Clients and Their Cases
We have been successful because we believe in our clients, we give our full attention to each case regardless of its size or complexity, we know the law, and we work hard for each client to obtain the best results possible. While each case is different and past success does not guaranty future results, here are some examples of the results that we have obtained for Firm clients:
- $57 million for catastrophic injuries as a result of a defective automobile seat
- $3.7 million for catastrophic injuries as a result of an improperly loaded vehicle
- $1.3 million for traumatic stroke as the result of an automobile accident
- $1 million for nursing home abuse
- $1 million for wrongful death as a result of a motorcycle accident
- $3.7 million for wrongful release of confidential tax information
- $1.4 million for birth injuries caused by medical malpractice
- $1.7 million for a wrongful death as the result of a motorcycle accident
- $3.1 million and $3.2 million for civil fraud
- $1 million(+) for traumatic brain injury as a result of a car accident
- $1.4 million for conversion (theft of funds)
If you have been injured in an accident caused by someone else, please call our Firm. We will be happy to schedule a free consultation with you at your convenience so that we may learn about your case and so that you may learn about how we may be able to help you. If we are retained as your lawyers, we will represent you on a contingency fee basis. This means that you will not owe us any fees unless and until we recover for you.